Thursday, March 02, 2006

bad Konglish (installment #5)

It's that time again...

BAD KONGLISH - INSTALLMENT #5!!!

And away we go...


(click on the image for a larger view)
Something simple to start...


...but getting gradually weirder...


And he's back...


This cheese is so fresh, it hasn't even been made yet!
Thus, it's the taste of the future!


Yay, happy talking washing machine time!


Is it just me or is the panada behaving in such a way that would make you
think he's maybe had one too many hits of the reefer?


The real question is: Who made this cookie...and why?


I've noticed that Koreans have a significant problem with putting the word "the" in front of everything.


I just think the cartoon is funny...


my friend's laptop, decorated with all manner of bad Konglish stickers


That's really none of your business.


Good god, I hope not.


It's the hippie bus! Check out the weed symbol on the front. Groovy...


As if there's any place that would put "Crappy Fish Restaurant" on their sign.


This is what we like to call "sophisticated Konglish"
.

Because apparently only men can drink hard alcohol.


Do I even wanna ask what this place has on tap?


This isn't Konglish per se...I just thought it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home