Friday, June 10, 2005

coming along

Alright...the luggage I ordered from Ebags.com is finally on its way to me. Nice that I ordered it ten days ago and they're just now shipping it out...grrr. So that's that then. Also, today I got my flight itinerary from the recruiter; I'm leaving on the morning of the 26th and I'll be arriving in Korea on the 27th at about 9pm. I have two hour layovers in both Chicago and Tokyo. Chicago...eh, but the time in Tokyo will be cool. I know I'll only be in the airport but I'm sure I'll probably see some cool stuff while I'm there.

Packing is coming along, albeit very slowly. There's nothing I detest more than moving my stuff from one place to another...it's such a hassle. I swear I've lived in about five or six different places in the last five years...ugh. In any case though at least I can take some comfort in knowing that whatever I'll be moving within the next two years should be containable within four or five suitcases.

Anyway, short update...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home