Wednesday, July 19, 2006

from the classroom

I know I already updated earlier today but I'm bored tonight and wanna post some fun pics I took of my kindy kids. Cause they're just too cute to ignore...


This is Alex. For some reason most of his poses look like this.

This is Clara trying to intimidate me into giving her a sticker.

Here we have Katy posing prettily for her picture.

That's June. I told him to smile and this is what I got.

I love this picture!

Here's Julie from the Tulip A class. Aww...

Kang looking kinda sinister.

Here's Kang again.

Kang about to try sliding across the floor.

Christine & Kang.

Here is Jasmine, with Christine & Katy in the background.

Katy looking kinda blurry.

This is Sean. I tried to take this without him noticing but he looked up just as the camera flashed.

Kang running away yet again.

This is a pic of Woojin mid-laugh.

Why does Kang always give me these scary faces?

This is Irene of the Lily class, hiding behind her coloring of a teddy bear.

This is Alyssa trying to dodge my camera.

Catch me if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home