Monday, May 22, 2006

random stuff from today

Today was fairly normal as far as Mondays go...except for a few things I saw throughout today. I also hiked up Mt. Namsan tonight (since rollerblading was out because of the rain). It was so foggy you could barely see ten feet in front of you, which really made the mountainside look rather spooky. So yeah, anyway...on with the pics.


Here is this week's bulletin board, the theme being "Spring Picnic", designed by yours truly. (Ain't it pretty?)

Um...yeah... One of my youngest kids was coloring a page in his book & when I looked over I saw that he had written this with one of his markers. I kid you not.

Here I am standing in front of the lookout point on top of Mt. Namsan tonight.

The pavillion on top of Mt. Namsan...spooky...

I saw this written on a wall on my way back down from Namsan.

Here is the flower-shaped rice cake I bought at Lotte Mart...yum. I'm not sure what was inside it, but whatever it was, it was good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the foggy self portrait. It had a very "Breakfast at Tiffany's" feel. Vintage looks pretty good on you.
-Troy

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pink rice cake looks like something else. You know in a Georgia O'Keefe sort of way.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home